Monday, August 2, 2010

2/8/10

It was a beautiful day to begin with at the chalet, but a few hours later it turned wet, cold and dreary. During morning meeting, Megan and I volunteered to give a tour at 10am. After the tour, we had a pinning ceremony and then opened the shop. But, while I was giving the tour, the girls took so much pictures, it was unreal. And total, the tour spent about 2000 CHF in the shop, it was crazy. We even had a minor crisis with the cash register, since it ran out of paper and no one knew how to fix it. But, I eventually figured it out. We then had a nice relaxing lunch. We cleaned up and then Megan and I were off to town with Christoph. We first went to the relaxing station, and it was a torrential downpour when we were driving there. Moushira came along to the actual town, and when we picked her up, we were literally surrounded by a cloud, it was crazy. I went to town to get my train tickets and some day passes for my parents, when they are here. =) Horray, they had the days I needed! The day passes are a much cheaper traveling route and they are sold in the Adelboden tourist center. I wish I would have known about them in June, but oh well. After town, I had an hour to relax before we were back in the kitchen. We cooked goulash tonight, and I helped Jenny make it. We had some many dietary needs as well, so there were about 8 pots, but only 4 burners. We had guests that are lactose free, vegetarian, tomato allergy, pepper and lactose allergy, so cooking for all of our guests was fun. ha. ha. After dinner wash up, I took a nice hot shower and watched the Unit in bed, until I fell asleep. Goodnight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment