Sunday, July 18, 2010

18/7/10

I had the day off again! And I decided to sleep in and have another lazy/relaxation day. I woke up just before lunch time. I had a very large bowl of pasta for lunch. I then went back to Stockli house to hang out and relax for the rest of the day. At 4 o'clock, it was tea time. Jenny baked a wonderful chocolate cake and all of staff enjoyed hot and cold drinks and cake! Emma and I both watched the Unit, and now most of Stockli is addicted to the show. We walked to town because we wanted to go have a cheeseburger for dinner instead of Raclette bake. It was a very lovely evening and the lighting on the mountains was picturesque. After dinner, we walked back up the hill to the chalet and I was ready for bed. I was able to meet Kate's (my roommate) parents, since they are here on holiday from the UK. It was a very nice and relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment