Sunday, July 25, 2010

25/7/10


Adventure day to Elsigenalp. Elaine and I went together on the low-road. After some mild confusion with groups switching, we made it to Elsigbach at 11:25. We boarded the 11:30 gondola and arrived at the alp in just 5 short minutes. We ate lunch outside of the restaurant, but it was colder at the top, so Elaine and I decided to go inside. We ordered hot drinks and relaxed inside for about an hour or so. It was nice to have a break and talk about life. Three other staff members joined us after they went for a swim in the lake, I opted not to partake in that adventure. It was then time to hike back down the mountain. It took exactly an hour to hike down. I took photos of the scenery, nature and flowers. I enjoyed the walk down although my knees were hurting a little bit. When we go back to Elsigbach, the bus was not there. It was actually delayed 45 minutes which was very odd. And during the middle of our scary venture down the hill, the back door of the bus opened, I nearly had a panic attack. And for some odd reason, we switched buses at the bottom of the hill, which normally never happens. But, for whatever reason, we did. We made it safe and sound back to the chalet. And I even updated all my blogs! I will post pictures later. I am off for the evening so after dinner I can relax and plan for my next days off =).

No comments:

Post a Comment