Friday, July 30, 2010

30/7/10

I worked the infamous changeover day, but I was on guest services this time. I was the laundry-queen for the day and I was excited about that. I worked the late shift for breakfast, but I began by doing a load of laundry. After that, I went upstairs to help in the kitchen. We finished nice and early since there were 5 of us. I even changed over a load of laundry before morning meeting. After morning meeting, I was folding laundry and then I did all of the bathrooms in Main Chalet as the laundry was washing/drying. I was constantly keeping time and looking at my watch. In morning meeting, we decided since Baby Chalet was currently unoccupied we were going to host a tea party! I was going to be in charge of making cookies, so after lunch and in between laundry I made snicker doodles. They were very tasty and all of the cookies were gone within the first 15 minutes of our tea party. I even managed to watch an episode of the unit while I was folding the laundry. =). We had a lovely tea party in baby chalet. We even played the proper guiding Ibbily Wibbily game. I got a lot of my staff challenge points signed off and now I have 52 points! Wahoo! We then went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. I got to help Jenny prepare chicken carbonara =). After dinner clean up, I relaxed and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment