Saturday, June 12, 2010

12/6/10


Today was my day off and I had already pre-planned a ‘lazy day.’ I slept in and ate lunch by myself in the staff house. I then did some dishes, as we do not have a dishwasher here and have to wash everything by hand. I really don’t mind doing the dishes. Some of the other vollies were watching Harry Potter and reading in the music room. After lunch, I walked to the bottom of the hill with Emma to get out of the chalet bubble and get a peach tea. After wondering about for an hour, we started walking back up the hill. We got a lift back to the chalet from Christoph, since he was picking up people from the bottom of the hill. After my outdoor walk, I started watching The Breakfast Club before dinner. I do not watch movies often, but I wanted to watch one today. We have 60 guests now and program officially starts tomorrow, I am very excited. My former girl scout leader is one of the guests, so it is nice to have people from Texas! After dinner I got to skype my mom and my sister and watched part of another movie and went off to bed. The picture I posted is a picture of the nighttime mountain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment