Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29/6/10

Good day everyone! Today was On-Site activities day! And I was in charge of the orienteering activity, which is my favorite activity. We began the morning at the program morning meeting and discussed the logistics and plan of the day. After meeting we had the opening ceremony which officially marked the event as open. It is very exciting to be on program again...and time flies because it is almost July!!! It was a sunny day so we had a BBQ lunch for the first time OUTDOORS! Wahoo! After enjoying Bratwurst, apples and toblerone chocolate, we continued the activities until 5:30pm. I even made a WAGGGS poster for one of my staff challenges! We then had international night as the evening program and had a SWAPs session afterward. I have now acquired many Australian badges and bookmarks. We even had an evening thunderstorm well thunder actually and some rain! I was very excited to hear thunder!! It was a good day and I am looking forward to the rest of program!

No comments:

Post a Comment