Saturday, June 19, 2010

19/6/10


As I woke up this morning, I glanced out the window to the pouring rain. Oh another rainy day at the Chalet.  Today’s forecast was a high of 48F. And tomorrow we MIGHT get snow. Megan and I were off to the adventure park for the day. Since it was raining, we first went to the indoor climbing wall in town. The girls seemed excited although the heat was not turned on in the building and it was freezing inside. I even got to try the hardest section of the wall that is slanted toward the ceiling. It was very fun! We then walked 30 minutes to the adventure park to eat lunch. It was not raining as hard and there were tarps and umbrellas covering the tables so we could eat. We also got to watch the group at the adventure park jump off the bridge. After lunch we started the adventure park. It was fun because there were a total of nine people so it went by quickly. And I got to do my favorite part again, dive off the bridge!! It was a fun day!! We stopped by the store at the bottom of the hill and a bought peach iced tea that was on sale, yes!! Tonight we had a Swiss dish, Bratwurst for dinner. And our evening program was campfire!!! It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I have the day off and if it is cold and snowy, I plan to stay at the chalet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment