Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30/6/10

This morning I woke up and made a packed lunch out on the veranda. I was very excited because there was tuna!!! Last program, they did not serve tuna and I never got a tuna sandwich. I then enjoyed breakfast in Stockli and took my coffee to morning meeting. Kate and I were off to the adventure park and the climbing wall for the day! It was a beautiful and sunny day and the adventure park was tons of fun. I zipped back and forth across the zip wire and did the high ropes coarse. I challenged myself at the end on the wood planks to not hold on the rope and see if I can balance. I can only manage to cross about 7 planks until I have to hold on the rope. Due to the large group of people, I sadly did not get to jump off the bridge since there was not enough time. But no worries there is always next time. We made it safely back to the chalet and although the weather was forecasted to rain and thunderstorm, it did not! That was very exciting. I was off evening program for the night, so I hung out and relaxed in my bed. I recently found out that Momma Mac (Kappa Delta house mother) passed away so please keep her and her family in your prayers. She will be truly missed. Tomorrow I am off to go WHITEWATER RAFTING!!!! I am very excited. I will post some photos of that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment