Sunday, June 27, 2010

27/6/10


It was a normal day at the chalet. We had no tours, I helped out during the later breakfast shift, and I cleaned the bathrooms in Spycher. We ate lunch outside again since the weather has been sunny and beautiful. For this event, it is the guests last night at the chalet so evening program was campfire. After dinner cleanup, I enjoyed my dessert, peaches and cream, while I talked to Christoph about his trip back home to Germany. He went to go see a movie at a ‘Space Cinema’ where the movie is projected outdoors on a giant dome shaped object. It was pretty cool, he also told me about a cinema opening next week in the next valley. It is a unique cinema because they project movies on a lake that is crystal clear. He may take some of us to go see a movie, although it would be in German, it would still be fun. After dinner I enjoyed watching The Unit in bed and I had time to skype some friends as well. I am working a half day tomorrow, it is arrival day and my roommates and I are in charge of ‘meet and greets.’ Yay, I get to walk up the chalet hill 3 or more times tomorrow. The photo is an alpenrose!

No comments:

Post a Comment